With the Norwex Microfiber System, you will not breathe, touch or ingest chemicals – you simply create a cleaner, healthier indoor environment.
What is it?
At only 1/200th the size of a strand of human hair, Norwex Microfiber is one of the most innovative products in the cleaning industry today. When combined with the unique Norwex knitting process, Norwex Microfiber becomes a highly effective cleaning agent and can hold up to seven times its weight in matter. Unlike cotton cloths that will simply spread the dirt, grease and other particles around, Norwex BacLockTM * Microfiber lifts these particles up into the cloth and away from the surface. Once inside the cloth, the Norwex MicroSilver in the cloth goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours, so that it is ready to use again.
How to use it:
Work with eight clean sides
- Fold the cloth in half.
- Fold it again. You now have a total of eight clean sides to work with. For the Window and Car Cloth, fold it again and you have 16 sides.
- Place your whole hand on the cloth and wipe with even strokes. The cloth should be flat against the surface being cleaned.
Use it Wet to Clean
Dampen your cloth with water to loosen dirt and debris, leaving surface free from everything. Used wet, the microfibers work together to provide superior cleaning results. Simply wet the cloth, wring, and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces. For spot cleaning use the Norwex Spray Bottle to apply water to the surface before cleaning.
Use it Dry for Dusting
Use dry to pick up and hold dust. Used dry, the Norwex Microfiber produces an electrostatic charge that attracts and holds dust particles. The electrostatic effect created enhances the cloths’ ability to attract dirt and dust particles. As you lightly wipe the surface the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers until the cloths are rinsed or laundered.
How to take care of it:
- Wash slightly dirty microfiber cloths with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm, running water. Rinse thoroughly, hang to dry or drop into the dryer.
- Launder microfiber cloths separately or with other lint-free laundry. Dry completely.
- Use Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent for best results.
- For deep, stubborn stains or odors, microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release the debris.
- Between launderings, use our Rubber Brush to remove dirt from dry Mop Pads and Entry Mat.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering microfiber as these additives coat the fibers and reduce their ability to clean effectively.
- Do not use microfiber (except Norwex Optic Scarf ) on anti-glare surfaces.
At Norwex we are proud of our unique, high quality microfiber and want you to be as thrilled as we are with the product. We are happy to assist you with any item that did not meet your expectations. Our 2-year microfiber warranty covers any problem you may encounter outside of normal wear and tear. If you are not pleased with how a microfiber product has worn or performed you may contact your Consultant to have the item replaced, at no additional charge, through Norwex Customer Service Returns.
Products with BacLockTM
This graphic is noted throughout the catalog to differentiate those products that contain an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.